Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hour 5 - 6/10/2017


It is day 5, hour 5 of the "34 hour challenge". I am not feeling quite as optimistic as yesterday, but I am unsure if that is Duolingo's fault. Once again, I spent 30 minutes just strengthening skills. I guess that will be a daily thing to get used to. I started on adjectives 1 and didn't make it all the way through. 

I am looking forward to getting to the next verb sections. Verbs are always fun.

Some phrases I remember.

Eu nao tenho tempo.

A menina fala o lobo.

o menino caminha daqui.

And a funny one that I took a screenshot of

My pillow does not speak.

I hit 270 experience and am now on a 5 day streak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Placement Test Results After 34 Hours

According to Transparent Languages, I improved a bit. According to LingQ, my performance is about the same. My results ...